Future Shocked Future Shocked

wow i was kinda shocked, hehe ;) i love the instrumentation, it's fairly clean and really driving. it seems a little empty in a few places in the song, and the ending could have been thought out better, but it's a fun song. i enjoyed it.

Hide no more Hide no more

Very enjoyable jam track, one thing, high tone percussion seemed to stick out a tad bit too much, it doesnt make anything bad thugh. But if it helps, i like to think of a sound pyramid, starting with bass and building into the treble, as width is to dynamics, highs are more noticable than lows so lows need to be louder and highs softer etc. Not sure if you have heard that analogie but yeah. No hard feelings. I like it, best of luck
-Colin

Mauxus responds:

Thank you Colin! I will keep an ear on that the next time I review the track. I'm holding off until I get word from NGADM that it's ok to apply modifications to tracks submitted to the qualifications round. All suggestions are welcome though. I will just keep collecting them until then and then apply them all in one shot.

Collision Course Collision Course

I really enjoyed the atmoshpere it gave at the beginning, but as it progressed nothing too new was intoduced, and it got very repeditive. For a song like this, i would recomend more changes like micro tension and macro tension. Both key players, the percussion doesnt seem to fit the spacey description you gave it as well. Concert drums and impacts seem like it would suit it better, just something i noticed. Also with the length? At least more progression changes or silences and pressure. something thay flows. a story does not repeat, if that helps. If this seems very critical, it is. Haha. i dont hate it though i can see potential from this. Best of luck :)
-Colin